Saturday 11 June 2011

Is God Real to You



Sitting here looking at my mountain while enjoying a cup of coffee. I'm so pleased I don't have to go to the top of the mountain to find God or to some holy temple. He's right here with me. Still if I did go to the top of the mountain He would be there or if I were in the middle of a bustling city, he would be there.

 It's so sad that so many humans are living this life without the knowledge of a real God. I don't know how they do it. I rely so much on God for direction, strength and companionship that I would be lost without Him. I guess that's where many people are at. Lost without him. God is busily revealing himself to everyone on the planet. If only they would take notice they would then have all that they need to live life here on earth, not just getting by, but really living. 



Perhaps you're one of those who thinks there must be more to life. All you need to do is tell God that you want to get to know Him (and mean it) and he will become real to you and show you what you need to do to have a vibrant relationship with Him. I hope you do, He is the delight of my life and He could be that for you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment