Saturday 13 August 2011

A God Moment



Did you know that I looooove black swans? On Tuesday morning we were having breakfast in the family room and two black swans flew along the valley. Without thinking I said “come over here". They immediately veered across towards our house.  I dashed out the back door and they flew past the front of our house and then swung around and flew over me in the back yard. They honked as they flew over me and then headed off in the direction that they were going in the first place.

 Love it when things like that happenJ

 Makes me think that when God made us he planned for us to be linked to his creation. He did after all, get Adam to name the animals and gave mankind dominion over them. Society will never function properly if we assume that we are only animals. If we elevate the status of animals or reduce the status of humans we are headed for all sorts of problems.

 I for one am happy to fit in with the plans of a loving God and enjoy his creation, especially black swans, just as He intended. Thankyou Father.


No comments:

Post a Comment