Thursday 12 May 2011

My First Blog

This is my first blog. I decided it was time to start blogging and then didn't know what to blog about. The problem is the older I get the less I understand. There are so many mysteries. I've decided to give up trying to understand  God and just enjoy him. I've also decided that human beings are extremely complicated critters, so, I've decided to give up trying to understand them also. I'll just accept them where they are at. Let's face it, I can't change them to suit myself. Really God is the only one who makes lasting change of any eternal value.

It's not a cop out. Actually the opposite. Just enjoying God instead of trying to understand him puts me in a place where I'm more likely to get revelation and accepting people where they are at makes friendship easier.






No comments:

Post a Comment